|Per 100g:||% RDA|
|(*NRV = Nutrient reference value)|
|Energy 1080kj / 261kcal||**|
|Of which saturates 0.2g||**|
|Of which monounsaturates <0.1g||**|
|Of which polyunsaturates 1g||**|
|Of which sugars 4.3g||**|
|Vitamin E 9.7mg 81% NRV*||**|
|Calcium 321mg 40% NRV*||**|
|Zinc 3.6mg 36% NRV*||**|
|Iron 33mg 236% NRV*||**|
|Copper 0.5mg 50% NRV*||**|
Discover the wonder of wheatgrass powder with Naturya
Naturya Organic Wheatgrass Powder is made from Wheatgrass, which is one of nature's most prized plants. The wheatgrass in Naturya Organic Wheatgrass Powder is grown outdoors, enabling natural sunlight and the rich fertile soil to promote the assimilation of nutrients in the developing shoots. It is then harvested, as nutrient levels reach their peak.
Organic wheatgrass powder will get straight to work nourishing your body with its protein, fibre and iron content (a single serving contains more than a third of your recommended intake of iron). It’s also high in calcium which supports maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Read about some of the many wheatgrass powder benefits below.
What are the benefits of wheatgrass powder?
- Naturya wheatgrass powder is high in healthy plant protein, which helps your body to maintain muscle mass
- Naturya wheatgrass powder is rich in iron, which helps to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue and helps the body to transport oxygen around
- Naturya wheatgrass powder is a good source of copper and iron, which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Naturya wheatgrass powder contains copper and vitamin E, which helps protect your body’s cells from oxidative stress
What is wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass is a special, nutrient-rich plant in the grass family, which is praised for its health-giving properties. Naturya organic wheatgrass is grown in organic soil free from fertilisers and pesticides.
Young wheatgrass seedlings are cut and then dried using freezing air to crush them into a fine powder. Impressively, it goes from field to wheatgrass powder in less than an hour, ensuring all the nutrients are preserved.
Each blade of wheatgrass is cut at the ‘jointing stage’ when all of its carbohydrate energy, amino acids and chlorophyll have reached high levels in preparation for its transition into its reproductive stage.
- Organic wheatgrass powder
- Source of protein, iron, copper and vitamin E
- Can be added to milkshakes, smoothies, yoghurts, porridge and more
Recommended daily amount 10-15g.
100% Organic Wheatgrass Powder
Gluten and yeast. No added ingredients. Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and Halal diets
This product is packaged in a factory where nuts are also handled
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.