- Fasting Diets made easy
- Perfect for Lemon Detox, 5:2, MasterCleanse
- Essential ingredient of fasting support drink - mix with lemon juice, water and a pinch of cayenne pepper
There are lots of ways to fast - be it the 5:2, Lemon Detox or the MasterCleanse – and lots of reasons why people fast — including for weight loss, cleansing or long-term health benefits. But whatever your reason for fasting, support your fasting days with a fasting support drink made with natural ingredients, including Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup.
Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup is a blend of premium grade palm and maple saps. Mix it with with fresh lemon juice (rich vitamin C), water (hydration) and a pinch of cayenne pepper (stimulates metabolism) to make a drink that will provide the body with natural vital energy whilst fasting. No miracle ingredients, just replacing solid food with energy-giving fluids, to support your fast.
Mixing a Day’s Fasting Support Drink:
Per Fasting Day (7 Glasses – typical daily consumption)
• 175ml (or 245g*) Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup
• Juice from 3½ fresh organic lemons
• A large pinch of cayenne pepper or fresh ginger (adjust to taste)
• Dilute with 1¾ litres (3 pints) of hot or cold water.
Palm Syrup, Maple Syrup. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Not suitable for diabetics, pregnant or lactating women.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.