- Fasting Diets made easy
- Perfect for Lemon Detox, 5:2, MasterCleanse
- Essential ingredient of fasting support drink - mix with lemon juice, water and a pinch of cayenne pepper
There are lots of ways to fast - be it the 5:2, Lemon Detox or the MasterCleanse – and lots of reasons why people fast — including for weight loss, cleansing or long-term health benefits. But whatever your reason for fasting, support your fasting days with a fasting support drink made with natural ingredients, including Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup.
Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup is a blend of premium grade palm and maple saps. Mix it with with fresh lemon juice (rich vitamin C), water (hydration) and a pinch of cayenne pepper (stimulates metabolism) to make a drink that will provide the body with natural vital energy whilst fasting. No miracle ingredients, just replacing solid food with energy-giving fluids, to support your fast.
Mixing a Day’s Fasting Support Drink:
Per Fasting Day (7 Glasses – typical daily consumption)
• 175ml (or 245g*) Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup
• Juice from 3½ fresh organic lemons
• A large pinch of cayenne pepper or fresh ginger (adjust to taste)
• Dilute with 1¾ litres (3 pints) of hot or cold water.
Palm Syrup, Maple Syrup. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Not suitable for diabetics, pregnant or lactating women.
Always read the label.