|Each caplet contains: % NRV*||% RDA|
|(*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value **No NRV established)|
|Vitamin C 500mg 625%||**|
|Rose Hips 16mg **||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids 25mg **||**|
- Timed release Vitamin C and Rose Hips immune system support
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Holland & Barrett Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids Caplets have a timed release formula, designed to provide longer lasting action as the nutrients are released over an extended period of time. The coated caplets are easy to swallow and are suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system & normal energy yielding metabolism
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- the normal functioning of the nervous system & normal psychological function
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
,as well as increasing iron absorption. Directions: Take one to two tablets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Our promise to you:
Holland & Barrett products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
Take one to four caplets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Thickener (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyvinyl Alcohol), Maltodextrin, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rose Hips Powder, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives. No added Sugar, Sweetener or Salt. No Porcine. No Yeast.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Always read the label.