Gold Card Terms & Conditions
The GNC Gold Card discount programme (“the Programme”) is operated by Health & Diet Centres Limited, (“GNC UK”), Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Eliot Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH. All queries regarding membership of the Programme or these terms & conditions should be directed in post to the above address or by contacting the helpdesk on 01283 560094.
As of 7th April 2013 the Gold Card Programme, including the Gold Card and key fob will be withdrawn from Glasgow & Plymouth GNC; as a result you will no longer be able to use, or sign up to the Programme in these stores. The pricing has changed in these stores to ensure we continue to offer you the very best prices and promotions.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
2. These terms and conditions are correct as of 1st January 2012 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
3. GNC UK reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and benefits of membership of the Programme in whole or part, without need for prior notice. Members who continue to participate in the Programme following such a change, will have accepted the amended terms and conditions. Notices will be displayed in our stores and on www.gnc.co.uk to advertise any such changes.
4. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
5. Due to printing lead times the terms and conditions available in stores may not reflect recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions for the Programme can be found at www.gnc.co.uk or can be provided in writing by contacting the GNC Gold Card helpdesk on 01283 560094.
6. To fully participate in the Programme, members must be resident in the UK, aged 16 years or over and must register their personal details when they purchase the Gold Card on line or in store.
7. Non UK residents may join the Programme. However, they are not eligible to receive mailings, receive vouchers or participate in promotions. www.gnc.co.uk are not licenced to sell GNC products outside the UK.
8. The GNC Gold Card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Use of the card by any other person may result in withdrawal of the card and closure of the account.
9. You can apply for membership of the Programme, and the GNC Gold Card is valid for use online at www.gnc.co.uk and in participating GNC UK stores. A list of these participating stores can be found online at www.gnc.co.uk. As of 7th April 2013 the Gold Card Programme, including the Gold Card and key fob will be withdrawn from Glasgow & Plymouth GNC.
10. Members must keep GNC UK informed of any changes to their personal details. GNC UK cannot be held responsible for any loss of membership benefits as a result of out of date details.
11. Members can choose to leave the Programme at any time. By leaving the Programme members forfeit the right to any coupons already accrued or issued.
12. Membership queries should be made to the Helpdesk on 01283 560094. Please quote your GNC Cold Card number to assist us in dealing with your query.
Security & Member Conduct
13. The safe keeping of GNC Gold Cards, key fobs and coupons remains the responsibility of the GNC Gold Card member, as do any security details relating to the account i.e. user name and password. GNC UK cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safe-keeping of these items.
14. GNC UK may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel GNC Gold Cards, key fobs and coupons, in whatever form and / or remove a member from the Programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of :
- a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the Programme;
- b. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the Programme; or
- c. any behaviour relating to the GNC Gold Card or GNC UK that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive conduct or supplying false or misleading information.
15. Abuse of GNC UK services and benefits, failure to follow membership terms and conditions and any mis-representation of information relating to the GNC Gold Card Programme may result in the cancellation of membership.
16. The GNC Gold Card is not a credit card, nor is it a proof of credit worthiness and remains the property of GNC UK.
17. The Programme is only for personal and consumer use. GNC Gold Cards, key fobs and coupons cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
18. GNC Gold Cards, key fobs and coupons must not be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
As of 7th April 2013 the Gold Card Programme, including the Gold Card and key fob will be withdrawn from Glasgow & Plymouth GNC; promotions that run in this store will not be related to the Gold Card Programme.
20. Discounts will only be earned upon presentation of your GNC Gold Card at time of purchase. Discounts cannot be earned retrospectively.
21. The current rate of discount is 20% off the normal Retail Selling Price. GNC UK reserves the right to change the rate of discount at any time, without prior notice.
22. Discounts are not available on already discounted lines, the purchase of Gift Vouchers or GNC Gold Card membership, and any other items notified from time to time in store or at www.gnc.co.uk.
23. Special offer coupons for use against GNC UK products or purchases are issued by email at the discretion of the company and are not transferable or redeemable for cash, other goods or services. The terms and conditions printed on the voucher apply.
24. Certain products may be excluded from the Programme at the discretion of GNC UK from time to time.
25. Products featured in this leaflet are examples only and do not represent the products that are on promotion at any given time.